Friday, October 10, 2008

A Serious Chat

On the mornings when Dave is able to sleep in, Davey and I get out of the house to keep it quiet. So we usually head to Panera for a bagel (they have a really yummy one right now by the way, the Pink Ribbon bagel with dried cherries and cranberries) and go see the fountains in the plaza. This morning was a little chilly, however, so we stayed inside to eat. Looking for a place to sit, Davey picked out a booth saying, "Talk Mommy." Once we were settled and ready to eat, he got this serious look on his face, looked straight at me and said, "Soooo Mommy." I guess he has observed people having serious conversations in booths and wanted to try it out.

5 comments:

lacey paulson said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

You're nice! I would be the one sleeping in! Ryken has that same thomas train.

Sweating in the endless heat said...

I can't believe how smart he is! Mag pie just smiles and/or screams! If we ask her a question she answers, eeh bebee. Which I have interpret as I am a baby and I can't answer that:) He sure is cute and that bagel sounds delightful!!

Harmony said...

I love that boy to pieces and I really want you to com eo tMichigan for Thanksgiving! Give Davey a humoungous hung and kiss from his Aunt Harmony.

Mrs. Martha said...

I am having flashbacks of dorm days, wanting to call the baby Benjamin to say hello and hear his cute voice. Don't be surprised when I call and ask to speak to Davey. "Soooo Davey..."