Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A Birthday Party

Eventually I'll get around to posting some pics from Davey's birthday party, but for now here are some shots from one we attended for his friend Samantha today.

It's not the best video, but I love seeing videos of the little ones I love, so take a peek at Davey in action. Sorry you can't see his face well for the sunglasses, but he can't stand the sun in his eyes.

Davey had fun throwing pine cones into the lake and wanted to go take a drink like the ducks were.
This is Davey saying cheese.
This is him trying cheese again. Not too much better. I think I need to just start asking him to smile.

I have a couple pics of him in Davey Heaven, eating cake and ice cream, but I can't get them to post correctly...

2 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

He is so cute! I love how children get joy out of the simple things!!

Mrs. Martha said...

Those glasses make him look like big Dave a in little Davey body.