Did you post this just to remind me I can't have sugar?
Why can't Dave have sugar?
I'm on a diet. The doctor patted my belly at my last appointment and I don't think it was for good luck :-(Hey Darla. Tell Brian Hi.
Poor Dave! What a rude doctor!
I'm sorry, Dave. We'll get you some sugar free, fat free, gluten free, yeast free, low-carb, no taste treats from Germany. Is that any consolation?Who is this child?! He looks like a pre-teen, or at least a pre-K!
Davey is such a big boy now. He has lost a lot of his "baby" looks! Aaaaww. Come back to us baby Davey. (But be a little calmer when you come back) **wink, wink.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did you post this just to remind me I can't have sugar?
Why can't Dave have sugar?
I'm on a diet. The doctor patted my belly at my last appointment and I don't think it was for good luck :-(
Hey Darla. Tell Brian Hi.
Poor Dave! What a rude doctor!
I'm sorry, Dave. We'll get you some sugar free, fat free, gluten free, yeast free, low-carb, no taste treats from Germany. Is that any consolation?
Who is this child?! He looks like a pre-teen, or at least a pre-K!
Davey is such a big boy now. He has lost a lot of his "baby" looks! Aaaaww. Come back to us baby Davey. (But be a little calmer when you come back) **wink, wink.
Post a Comment