Saturday, October 4, 2008

Knock, Knock.




Who's there?  "Dee-Dee!" Who? "Davey!" He is finally starting to correct the way he says his own name. Dave tried to work on it a lot with him, but I liked it. If the nickname he gave himself had been more male-appropriate (it just sounds a little too girlie to me), I'm sure "Dee-Dee" would have stuck. These days, each time we pull into the garage, he insists on walking around to the front door and knocking on it before coming in the house.

The other knocking going on in the house is from me. Davey insists on being my personal valet as I get in and out of the shower, opening the door for me. It's kind of nice. Though now I am required to both knock and ring the doorbell first.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

He's probably just practicing for Halloween Night. ;)

I love your front door. (I'm assuming it is yours.)