Our friend has this little monkey that lives behind their home, Ju-Ju. Davey had so much fun feeding him little apples, even when the monkey scratched him a couple times (don't worry, no skin broken and cleaned right away). It was so nice that he wasn't scared of an animal for once! It was practically a farm back there with birds, dogs, chickens and goats. A fun place to visit but I'm glad it's not my backyard with all the noise and smell!

3 comments:
How fun! Looks like you guys are finding lots to do....we need to schedule a time to video chat:)
Sounds like you're having many amazing adventures. I don't know if I ever asked... how long are you guys planning on living there? Is this a forever place or is this just something Dave's job does for a couple of years? Just curious. It's all so cool.
Yeah, I remember when I came to visit you in Houston and at the Rodeo, Davey was scared of the bunnies! He's growing up, (sob! sob!)
Oh, nice- the word verification is "fatso." Nice, google. Nice.
Post a Comment