A few weeks ago Dave and I were getting really worried about one of Davey's front teeth. He had chipped them both when he was just a couple months old and we never had any issue wtih them but one day one of them just kept get darker and darker. I mean every day it was visibly different. We knew it probably was just dying and that there would probably be nothing the dentist could do for him, but we took him anyway.
The dentist told us what we thought we'd hear - just watch it and if it looks infected we'll take action, otherwise there's nothing to do. Apparently Davey really enjoyed the experience and now says quite often that he wants to be a dentist when he gets big.
after the appointment.
Can you see how dark that tooth was? We were kind of sad thinking it would be like that, maring his smile until it fell out (I know, a superficial worry) but amazingly in the last couple weeks it has gone back to its normal color! Yea!
1 comment:
that's so weird that his tooth changed color like that, and then went back to normal! When I was a kid, I wouldn't say I wanted to be a Dentist, but I definitely LIKED going to the dentist, because he would give us a sugar-free lollipop and sticker when we left (and I never had a cavities so I had to reason to dislike him. That was in GR. I wonder if you have the same memory of a lollipop & sticker.
Post a Comment