Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Well, I've put off this post so long that I can't really remember what it is Dave and I did to celebrate Valentine's Day... But I do remember that Dave came home with some roses for me, I gave him his gift during dinner and he then gave me mine right after we finished dinner. Then I saw Davey whispering something to his Daddy and looking kind of sad. Apparently he had asked Daddy if he had a Valentine present and Dave told him that Valentine's day wasn't for him. Poor Davey thought everyone got presents but him! I had forgotten to give Davey his Valentine treats and Dave didn't know I'd gotten him anything so he said what he could.

The little sweetheart had even made me a whole large envelope of Valentine presents...

Displaying his gifts with a little attitude.

I am so grateful to have my three Valentines!

No comments: