Friday, February 12, 2010

Bahrain International Air Show

In January we were able to attend the 1st Annual Bahrain International Air Show. It was fun to see all of the airplanes showing off...



Charlie was a trooper, making the best of a long wait to see the helicopters

Davey was about as happy as you can see him in the pictures...

Charlie - futre pilot? Perhaps. Davey? Don't think so.

Ready to jump!
Okay, not really.
Everything is so kid-friendly here. It almost seemed like a children's fair and oh, we also have an air show going on.

Clowns, magic shows, dance competitions

Davey did enjoy the kid rides with our friends kids

Taking a flight of their own


Davey can't get enough of hanging around with Mallory

A very fun day for all of us!

2 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Holy cow! How awesome is that?!?! It looks like you guys had a ton of fun.......your hair is getting so long....I think the last time I saw it long like that was when we were teenagers...I looks so good:-)

Harmony said...

I guess I don't think of Bahrain as having the same types of things you might go to in the States. Speaking of the States, I think you should move back. Today.

I love you, sis.