This afternoon included an episode where he tried to swing himself by his arms between an armchair and coffee table, resulting in a fall to the floor and a bumped cheek. The sound from him when he fell was a half-cry, half-laugh and then the familiar line, "Watch me; you might laugh," as he attempted the whole thing again trying to also include the fall.
Does he really feel like he needs to resort to slapstick humor to get my attention? I guess maybe I need to work on being more light-hearted and quick-to-laugh so he doesn't turn to hurting himself (though I didn't think seeing him hurt was funny anyway)!
2 comments:
Aw, Jazzypants, don't be so hard on yourself. Just being his loving mommy is enough for him.
He is a BOY:-) Aren't boys suppose to get more hurt than girls...it's like they are genetically predisposed to destroy things and hurts themselves; right?? I definitely think you give him enough time!!
I LOVE looking at your boys pictures on the side bar, it totally makes me smile:-)
Post a Comment