Monday, May 4, 2009

Move over Sun...

... the world revolves around Davey! 

That's what it feels like a lot these days at least. My week is planned around what activities I am doing to keep him entertained (preschool, library storytime, parks, playgroups...).

Here are some pictures of just a few of the fun things Davey did in the past week.

Hitching a ride during a playdate with Sammie

Walking around with his pals at Dewberry Farms

Playing ball with the neighbors

Cooking up some fun in the backyard

What a life!

3 comments:

Sweating in the endless heat said...

Busy, busy, busy:-) I know how you feel! It is fun, but sometimes so busy, you feel like your head is going to explode. It is funner than sitting home though:-) Miss ya lots!

Natalie said...

We were driving down Buena Vista today and the girls said, "Remember Mom, this is the way to Davey's house! We STILL miss him"!!

Harmony said...

I love how Davey is such a social little kid! And I love the new pictures you posted of the kids on the right side of your blog.

And every time I look at Davey's picture I see you, and miss you like crazy.