Church was very nice and all of us women who are involved with teaching the children's classes were relieved by men so we could all enjoy some time to chat and relax with the other ladies while enjoying quiche and strawberries and cream. It was very nice, especially because some of the women stole Charlie away too so I got to just relax, eat and chat.
When we got home, Dave prepared a wonderful brunch for us. He made delicious coconut french toast, apple maple sausage and served it with fresh fruit.
One happy mama.
Then Dave had more presents for me (!) and I unwrapped a pair of really cute sandals and a waffle maker. We'll have a yummy breakfast this Saturday!
My three boys that make my life so great!
3 comments:
How blessed you are to have such wonderful men to take care of you on Mother's Day! The brunch that Dave made sounds divine! Lucky
Hey Jazz- my sweet tooth is no secret either!
And I can't believe how big Charlie is in that alst picture! He's growing up too fast! Tell him to stop it!
This pic of the fellas is WAY TOO CUTE. I love it. Frameworthy. And tell Dave WELL DONE on his mother's day work. Impressive!
Post a Comment