Friday, May 29, 2009

Cute & Crabby Charlie

I'm hoping I can chalk it up to teething, but Charlie has been so crabby and clingy lately. He just won't let me put him down without screaming. Sometimes its obvious that it's his teeth bothering him - incessant munching on his fingers, drooling, nursing strike, etc. - but yesterday I just couldn't figure him out. He wouldn't nap all day except a quick morning one. He finally conked out at 9:30pm (after having been awake almost 12 grueling hours). And he kept screaming unless I held him - Daddy wasn't good enough. Ugh. 

Thank goodness I found a reason this morning - he had cut his first tooth! Guess I need to brace myself for these next few months of teething.

A couple days ago I gave him a piece of waxed paper to play with (one of Grandma Paulson's favorite entertainments for a baby) and he had a ball...


His bouncing little legs were just too cute!!

4 comments:

Melanie said...

That is SOOOO cute. We really need to break out our video camera more often.

Shay said...

teething...yuck such a rough time!

Sarah said...

Your babies are so cute! And your blog is happy to read, I'm glad I looked it up!

Us Lochers said...

What a cutie! I've never tried wax paper as entertainment.... must try it!