After he woke up and we came downstairs, he asked me, "Mommy have wings?" When I said no, he threw himself on the couch, crying and exclaiming, "Aaaaw! Davey want wings!" I guess he was really listening and took me at my word when I sang, "If I could, I would give you wings..." He just didn't know I can't, literally anyway.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh. That is so funny that he threw himself on the couch. Maybe he should be an angel for Halloween. Or maybe not.
2 year olds are nothing if not entertaining! They notice and remember so much more than we think, Caleb is sitting here with me looking at your pictures, and just asked if that little boy was Davy who used to be in his class... and now you know I check out your blog when I am blog hopping!
Post a Comment