Saturday, February 28, 2009

A New 'Do

Dave has been dying to take Davey for his first "real" haircut (Dave doesn't count ones given at home) and he finally got to take him last week. I have some really nice clippers that I think I'm going to have to exchange when we head back to MI this summer. I can't give Davey a decent haircut with them because they are always pulling his hair and hurting him in the process. The only thing I could think of is that it needed to be oiled, but that hasn't helped.

Dave took him to Great Clips and paid an outrageous $16 for a child haircut, so I'm hoping I can get these clippers working well soon so I don't have to pay that again.

Davey apparently held perfectly still for the 
stylist. If only he'd do that for me!

If you look closely you can see not only 
his comatose look but also how badly
he needed this haircut!

No comments: