
The boys loved playing with the neighbor's hose and their grandsons
Charlie was happy to do nothing but be the hose-holder
We played with Grandma at Great Lakes Crossing, stocked up on shoes at the Stride Rite outlet, and rode the carouselWe also really enjoyed hanging out with my good friend Amy and her girls...
Davey LOVED the water slide at the Troy Community CenterAs you can see, we had lots of fun just in the first week we were in Michigan. We all adjusted pretty quickly to the time change, with Charlie deciding to continue his usual 5am wake-up time. I had really hoped to adjust that later, as you can imagine.
By the end of the week, though, things got really hard for me as I miscarried our third baby. It happened at only 6.5 weeks, but as you can imagine, there is never a good time to lose a baby. Luckily only a few days later we were off to Cincinnati to see Colter and his family and then on Texas to see our friends and both provided good distraction for me.

1 comment:
JASMIN!!! I had no idea you were ever pregnant! What the heck?!!!!!?! I'm so sorry, too... hugs. :)
Post a Comment