Davey loves to frequent the one near us using the money Daddy gives him sporadically for his piggy bank. He especially loves the child-sized shopping carts!
Notice he's standing in the beverage isle. He apparently thinks the best treats of all are the liquid ones, as he never asks to buy anything but...
His favorite of all, though, is the pineapple juice box. Hence what he calls the place - the Pineapple Juice Box store. He begs to go there so often that he and Daddy now have a weekly date to go on Wednesdays. I wish I loved going to the grocery store that much!
2 comments:
Looks like the kid has good taste:-) How fun to have a store with kid sized carts. It sounds so funny when you say "Our compound";-)
Oh my gosh. That Davey is so cute! I think it's so funny that he just buys drinks as his treats! What a kid!
Post a Comment