Dave added a couple days on to the end of his trip to Bahrain (the reason we went to Michigan, so as not to be alone with the kids for 3 weeks) and spent them with his sister Carrie in NYC. From what I hear, it was a great trip and he spent his birthday with her. They went to the MOMA and an opera at the Met to celebrate. Way better than he would have gotten if he were here!
We invited a couple friends over on Sunday to have some cake and ice cream.

The birthday boy and an eager onlooker
Earlier in the day, Dave was really enjoying some pajamas Quatar Airways gave him on his flight...

Davey enjoyed them too!!
3 comments:
I love the pajamas on Davey. He's a lot taller than I remember.
Happy Birthday Dave!
How cool/weird that he would get PJ's from and airline, but I suppose it makes sense being it's a FOREVER flight:-) Cute picture!
That last picture is SO HILARIOUS! Did you post that picture before? Hmm, where have I seen it? Oh, maybe you showed it to me on your camera when you were in UT. That must be it. Anyway, SO FUNNY!
Post a Comment