Ready to tear into the presents!
Dave was most excited to give Davey some Hot Wheels cars and some track. They have had so much fun setting up ramps and jumps.
Maybe a boring video, but I like to get a bit of Davey talking on camera. It's so hard to get him to do it and I know I'll miss him at this age when he's older... (I can't figure out how to turn it. If anyone knows, please let me know!)
1 comment:
So, waht does that make, 3 Christmases this year? Or maybe it was just 2. And, I didn't think that video was boring because I love the people in the video!! I thought it was crazy that you have an insane echo going on in your house!
I love you; I promise I"m gonna email you about the video chat thing! I'm such a space case!
Post a Comment