During the day after that night of getting no sleep, I obviously wasn't going to be taking the boys out of the house. Mid-morning, however, Davey started telling me that it was "time to go." Where? I asked. He didn't care. He just likes to be on the go. But that surely wasn't happening, so I tried to distract him by offering to make cookies with him. It also helped to keep me going so I didn't spend the rest of the morning on the couch while Davey watched TV (of course Charlie decided to sleep finally now that it was day time). This was the first time I'd tried to make something "with" him.
Davey was very excited about the prospect and hopped right up on the counter to help. (Sorry, Dave, I know you're trying to teach him not to get on the counter.)
Davey stirred the batter a time or two...
and rotated the pan as I dropped the
cookies on it, ...
1 comment:
That's awesome! The cookies look so delicious too! Sorry that it was such a long day for you, hey at least you got Davey dressed; whenever I've had those days, everyone stays in the pj's:-)
Post a Comment