Our Halloween fun began with a Halloween Party at the park with our 2 year old playgroup. It was a beautiful day and we had fun making faces for jack-o-lanterns and lollipop ghosts, eating cupcakes (certainly Davey's favorite part), and seeing all the cute little munchkins all dressed up!
It was a pretty easy decision to have Davey be a train conductor for Halloween with his love of trains. It amazes me how he can tell the difference between the cars and remembers dozens of their names.
Having fun with his buddies.
Davey and his pals. There is just one scary costume in the bunch. Can you find the mummy?
It was very much on purpose that I never mentioned the trick-or-treating part of Halloween to Davey until the day of. Once Dave explained it to him, his eyes lit up and he came to me to practice and was quite pleased with the result! You can imagine that he loved Halloween and had no problems catching on to running up to doors and yelling "trick-or-treat"!
All aboard!! Davey had fun learning how to blow his train whistle.
A very happy boy enjoying the fruit, or sucker, of his labor.
Amazingly, he didn't beg for candy while we were out and collected quite a bit of loot -- that Thomas pail was full! When he returned home, though, he knew exactly what he wanted to dive into!
6 comments:
Very good job with his costume! He looks great. Where did you ever find that pail?
And I love your new background!
I LOVE THAT KID! (and I don't know why I have to write it every time you put up something new) I think I'm borderline obsessed with your child.
Cute costume. I don't know why I can never come up with a costume on my own... I make the stores provide the ideas to me, and I'm always disappointed.
Just like Harmony, how many times can I say how cute he is?
That is too funny! He is so cute in his costume!
Mom was here. Davey looks sweet enough to eat with a spoon!
Post a Comment