Dave was in California almost all of this past week. Davey was well-behaved and I slept better than the last time he was gone (for some reason I get really spooked being in this house alone; I think it's partly the responsibility I feel for Davey if something happened and partly that we live out on the edge of civilization here and it would be an easy getaway for burglars -- silly, I know, but it's hard to convince myself out of being scared) so I wasn't quite as exhausted as last time, but it was bad timing that after a week of doing it all myself that a bunch of Dave's buddies from MI were getting together for a guy's weekend of sorts.
Friday night was a Bond movie, a late dinner and a very late bedtime. Luckily Dave joined up after the movie so we were able to see him for a couple hours before he disappeared again. Saturday the guys wanted a "real" Texas experience (two came in from CA and MD) so they went gun shooting and horseback riding (which they came to regret). The day ended with some good Texas barbecue at our house (good because I didn't have to cook it and it was tasty).
Haley and Chris brought their Wii so the rest of the night was filled with rocking out playing Guitar Hero.
Concentrating so as not to get boo'd off the stage yet again!
The Boy Band: Adam, Nathan, JP, Dave and Chris
Is this the first album cover?
Luckily I wasn't the only girl that evening; since Chris and Adam live here in Houston, their wives came along. The guys mostly dominated the instruments, though, so we had some fun pampering ourselves...
Haylee, Rebecca and I getting ready for pedicures.
My feet are always in need of some TLC!!
I'm glad Dave had fun with his buddies, but I must say we missed him!
1 comment:
Is that one of the Hoi brothers? I remember Nathan, but I can't remember the other bro. name. Anyway, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! BTW, You look fantastic! I think I am as big as you are and I have a long time to go! Hope you have an awesome Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment