Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!!

My new friend, Amy, seems to always be doing the cutest little crafts and activities with her daughter, Lauren, who is Davey's age. I have been trying to be inspired by her to broaden the range of activities I do with Davey, so when I saw the cute little turkeys they had made out of cookies and candy, I thought this would be right up our alley. We invited our neighbors, Shawn, Charlotte and Mackenzie, to join us this afternoon.

Trying to figure out how to get it all to stick together right!

Davey wouldn't stop gob- gob- gobbling up the M&Ms!

Davey and Mackenzie proud of their finished products.

This turkey won't last until Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Us Lochers said...

Very cute turkeys! I made paper plate turkeys with my kiddos the other night.... these look way more tastey!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

That is a great idea! I need to do something fun with the girls, since we will be here for T day by ourselves!