Monday, December 7, 2009

Cute Charlie

Maybe I should be embarrased to admit that when Charlie was first born, I didn't know if I thought he was cute or not. I think I was just so used to Davey's looks and somehow thought that since I was having another boy, he would be a Davey clone. Anyway, now I know that I think Charlie is a very cute little guy and I couldn't resist dedicating a short post to his cuteness!

A ride on Daddy's shoulders is always an effective remedy
for a crabby Charlie


A happy, darling little guy waiting for our plane to Utah

I love the way his little body looks in this picture.
I just want to cuddle and squeeze him!

4 comments:

Us Lochers said...

He is a cutie. I would like to squish those baby legs of his!

Sweating in the endless heat said...

MMMMMMM...he is SO scrumptious! I agree that his little body looks so squeezable in that last picture:-) you make CUTE boys! (I know how you feel about not know if the second one is cute or not)

Taryn and the boys said...

I thought the same thing about Beckam and now I think he's dang cute too. Good luck with everything!!

Harmony said...

I WANT TO CUDDLE & SQUEEZE HIM! oh, oh, now I"m so so sad because he's so far away! And I love this little guy! He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful and adorable! Oh! Now I'm pouting because I want to see you. And I want to see Dave. And I want to see Davey & Charlie. I'm sad. And I hope you are safe in Bahrain.