When we got home from GiGi's house we had planned to have the Romneys and the Adams over for pumpkin carving with Davey - it was the first year we'd do it with him and I was really excited for it. Davey had been kind of crabby all day though and so I took his temperature before his nap and he had a fever. :(
Hoping we hadn't passed anything on to GiGi (you saw how closely they played for quite a while - and luckily it turned out she didn't get it), we warned the Romneys and Adams and they both opted not to come.
We attempted having Davey help clean out the seeds and mush inside and you can see how much he loved it...

Look at that icky face!
Once he reached his hand inside (with a cup, mind you) and touched his arm on the side, he refused to be any more a part of it. Maybe it was because he was sick. Better luck next year I hope!
The pumpkins were so large and thick that my dad had to be the one to carve the face.

Grandpa at work
Uncle Ben LOVES Halloween so he had a pretty good time carving his pumpkin.
Eeew!

1 comment:
I love carving pumpkins... but man alive sometimes they are so thick, it makes my wrist sore for a while after.
Post a Comment