
I love to see these little guys laughing and playing together. I am really enjoying watching their relationship blossom and how Charlie tries to copy Davey and how Davey is learning to share and put up with Charlie following him and ruining train track set ups, etc.
(Yes, that is gum in Davey's mouth. I can't believe I let him chew it. It's so weird to look at him and see him chewing gum. Especially since I hate to be around people when they're chewing it. But it's one little treat I can give him when he asks and not feel like I'm always saying no and don't have to feel too guilty about a lot of sugar. When he stops being obedient about spitting it out we'll stop the habit.)
Last night I let them bathe together for the first time. They loved it!

"Talking" - so cute!

They were both all over the place. Luckily there weren't any collisions.
They had so much fun that now I fear I won't be able to bathe Charlie without Davey climbing in. It's a little tricky to get them both out and dried on my own... (Since Charlie goes to bed at 6pm, I can't do it with both of them after Dave is home.)
2 comments:
cute! I let Ryken chew gum too. You're right it is a good treat as long as they don't play with it.
I don't know what to say except... I love those kids and they are the cutest, darndest little kiddos!
Post a Comment