Friday, October 16, 2009

My 30th...

...has been so fun to celebrate! Though I'm not sure how I feel about hitting this milestone, at least it means I got to have a lot of fun with my friends and family!
Since Dave wasn't going to be around for my birthday, he planned a little celebration the Saturday before by having our friends over for some good Italian food (from Hasta la Pasta - whose food I love and name I hate :) and to play some games.

Haylee, Fumie, Amy, Charlotte, Jamie, Mendy and I
with the amazing cake from Ooh La La!

Mendy and Dave conspired to put together a "How Well do you know Jasmin?" quiz game. It was interesting to see that one of my new friends (Jamie) tied with one of my friends from high school (Chris) for first!


We had a lot of fun hanging out, playing the Great Dalmuti and Apples to Apples and eating some good food.

Thanks Dave for a great birthday bash!

On my actual birthday, my mom and I and the kids went to one of my favorite places (The Original Pancake House of course) for lunch. Mmmm!

The following day my parents put together a dinner at Olive Garden with some friends of mine who still live in MI. My mom made a wonderful german chocolate cake that is to die for.

Ben, Jan, Me, Amy, Mark, Jared, Pam, Dad, Mom

I didn't have the easiest time getting those candles out in one breath...

Just... can't... quite... get... there...

Thanks so much to my family and friends for a great birthday and 30 great years!!

1 comment:

Harmony said...

3 things:

1) dave must really love you to have people over to play GAMES! He doesn't like games, right?

2) I want to take that quiz and see if I can beat Chris! (and, if I can't, I'll cut off my hair and flush it down the toilet)

3) What do you mean you can't blow out your candles in one breath! There are like 5 candles on that cake! Were they trick candles or something? Sneaky.

I love you!!