Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Romp N Stomp

Being a little wary of all of the yucky sicknesses going around, we tried to think of some new things to do that involved less exposure to all kinds of germs. We had been excited to return to Flip City gymnastics, but opted instead to try out the Romp N Stomp at the Ferndale Community Center one day. It turned out well because it was a lot of fun and we were almost the only people there.

Davey and Ada loving the bounce house

Charlie and Lucy exploring

I'm including this next picture for two reasons: 1) it's fun to see my two boys playing together, which is happening more and more now that Charlie is mobile, and 2) I love how you can see both of their little cheek and chin lines. I think that is just the most adorable veiw of a child's face, the little bumpy line of their cheeks and chin.

Darling boys!

After the Romp N Stomp, we stopped by the Pancake House again for lunch...

YUM!

2 comments:

Harmony said...

You are a Pancake House fanatic!

Us Lochers said...

It really is getting horrible. I don't dare let my kids play in any playplace or public area where tons of kids are. There's just too much risk lately...

ps- I LOVE breakfast food.