Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy Birthday Charles Lawrence Adams


We plan to call him Charlie. He was born on Sunday at 12:46 weighing 6 pounds no ounces. He is 19 inches long. Mom and Charlie are doing well and resting. He was definitely early but that wasn't an issue. Jasmin did a great job. Davey is excited to be a big brother.

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Congratulations to all of you! How exciting!! And how wonderful that he was early . . . making it before 2009!!

I can't wait to hear how everything went!

Anonymous said...

Yay Charlie! I am glad to hear it all went well!

The Walker Family said...

Congratulations...we are sooo excited to meet this little Charlie. Hope you are doing well. :-)

Amy said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed holding him today. He is adorable.

brett said...

Congrats!!
We are so excited for you. Post some more pictures when you can.

Kate said...

Congrats! Davie looks so excited to be a big brother :). Can't wait to meet him.

Taryn and the boys said...

I'm glad everything went well. He looks darling. Let me know if you need anything!