Here's how the diet works. It is all about options (that's the key, right?) and is so simple anyone can do it. You have the option of using either one of my specially-crafted olfactory receptor-blockers (sounds like it's backed by science, eh?). The first is a gentle, comfort-fit clip that will seal off airflow to your nostrils. Simply clip to the outside of your nose. The second option is a custom-molding pair of plugs that will perform the same task (intended to be undetected by anyone you're dining with) by being inserted into the nose (like an earplug).
Simply place the receptor-blocker into place before you eat and your desire to overeat will disappear! You won't enjoy your food at all!
********************************************************************
I have a really bad cold right now. I'm not sure I've had my nose plugged so badly before that I truly could not breathe at all out of either of my nostrils. Anyway, I have this horrible-tasting toothpaste that sounded intriguing (Crest Citrus Splash -- don't bother trying it) and I bought it since there was a rebate making it free. Last night was great because my cold was so bad I literally could not taste it at all. I knew that the sense of smell played a large role in taste, but breathing only through my mouth completely blocked it. It was a great night of tooth-brushing since I didn't have to put up with the icky flavor and I invented my new diet! :)
3 comments:
awww man... I thought there would be a for real diet. Not like you would be on one being pregnant and all...
I hope you are feeling better. Jared caught a cold and is having a hard time breathing too. No fun! Enjoy your toothpaste!
Sounds like you are pretty miserable these days! I hate getting sick when I'm pregnant. If it is any consolation, I bet you are nearing the end of this nasty cold!!
I like your ever-changing backgrounds too!
Post a Comment