We have a group of couples we know through Dave's work who we go to dinner with once or twice a month and they planned a surprise dinner for me on Thursday night, which was lovely. Its always fun to hang out with Donna, Karen, Zeila and their husbands.
Karen and I with the delicious birthday cheesecake she made
Friday, on my actual birthday, Carol stopped by with a treat and a gift and we had a nice day at church and home as a family.
Trying to capture a family picture after church
Then on Saturday, the Boyetts invited us to dinner and it was a little surprise birthday dinner. We had such a nice time visiting with them. All of my friends here in Bahrain made me feel so loved! I am so grateful to have great friends.
And my family and friends from "home" (all the different homes I've had in the past 10 years) also made me feel loved with all of their calls and messages and some gorgeous flowers sent by my friend, Mendy.
No comments:
Post a Comment