Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Cookie Party

My mom has given me all kids of cute Halloween cookie cutters and Davey wanted to celebrate Halloween with all his little buddies, so we decided to have a low-key Halloween cookie-decorating party.

Davey decided who he wanted to invite from his class at school and helped me make the invitations...

I think they turned out cute and had to laugh at the
grumpy pumpkin he wanted to make.

Charlie, Davey and his two best buddies Jordan and Logan

I laugh at how Davey really looks like a ghost in this one

Shannon and Bryden intent on their decorating

Davey getting into decorating

Logan and Monica

Abi and Connor

Davey and I


Super Stretchy ABC is always a hoot!


Thanks to Monica for bringing the sacks for sack races.
The kids couldn't get enough!


Dalia joined us a little late but we are so glad she came.
Davey really enjoys her friendship.

My cute boys getting ready for a race

No comments: