A few days ago, Davey climbs in the car, I put Charlie in and walk around the car to buckle Davey in. When I open the door, Davey is laughing and says, "I said 'knock on your wife' while you were out there." Then there was me all "Huh?"
Over the next few days, the same scene happens over and over, with Davey apparently saying that phrase only at those times (after he's in, I've put Charlie in, and while I walk around the back of the car) and always laughing and telling me about it. Finally when I challenge Davey on what he is talking about, he says, "Lightning McQueen says 'knock on your wife' when he's inside Mack." I try to convince him that Lightning McQueen must have said 'not on your life,' but Davey remains completely unconvinced. "No. Knock on your wife!"
2 comments:
how cute is that. blake once said a mish mosh of words that to this day i still don;t knw what it is. but it was at the same place every time ! love it!
I can't wait until Charlie starts talking! Then you're gonna have two kiddos saying bizzare things. You'll never be able to figure them out!
Post a Comment