This weekend Davey was invited to LuLu's birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. He was excited! I was interested to see if he'd enjoy it more than the last time I'd taken him about a year ago, when he didn't want to do any of the rides or games, except one water spraying one. He did much better than last time...

He enjoyed a ride on the carousel and the
Bob the Builder and Barney rides.
His favorite game was watching and trying to control the electric train set and he also enjoyed two basketball games and tried to but couldn't figure out ski ball. The rest of the games were probably my fault, but I couldn't figure most of them out! We couldn't even get the wheel in the Wheel of Fortune game to spin. Poor Davey has a lame mommy!



2 comments:
LOve the updated pictures to the side! Oh and Danny is sworn of takign the kids to Chuck-E Cheese. Leaving the place has never gone according to plan. Looks like he had a great time...such a great big smile!
Next time you go to Chuck E Cheese, invite me please.
Post a Comment