We've lived in 9 homes/apartments and 4 states (UT, MI, CA, TX),
Earned 3 degrees (My BA and our MBAs),
Visited 13 countries (canada mexico france austria hungary italy malaysia singapore cambodia thailand philippines guatemala costa rica),
Seen our family grow by 11 people (2 wonderful sons, 1 sister-in-law, 3 brothers-in-law, 5 nephews),
Endured one major surgery (Dave's open-heart),
And grown in love too much to measure!

10 years later
Roses and Red Violets are blue
Your Anniversary is here
8 years plus 2!!
Your wedding day
Bright sunshine, romance
Then we picked Dave up for a picture
And almost split his pants
A beautiful bride and her adorable groom
Happy wedding guests and family
Filled the festive room
Who knew back then
Where your future would lead
What states you would live in
Moving with such speed
Michigan, Utah, California and now
You live in state where your boys can see cows
And what did you think
You would think when you thought
An MBA sounds good, and
so you both sought
And learned and grew,
debated and analyzed,
a career that would challenge
would be your winning prize
And now for your family
Two boys of your own
Happy bouncing and fun
Already they’ve grown
My love for you both
And the memories we’ve shared
Means so much to me
To have family that cares
So Happy Anniversary
I can’t believe it’s ten
So many good times ahead and
A quick look back at where you’ve been
4 comments:
Happy belated anniversary! It was good to see you today at church. I hope I can catch up with you sometime this week before we go out of town the following week. Maybe we can do lunch or something?
Wow! You guys sure do know how to travel.
I remember Daves surgery. If you guys were worried about it, you never showed it. You were both so calm and relaxed about the whole thing (at least in front of me).
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Wow 10 years! I was so happy to be part of your wedding... It was so much fun! Now 10 years later with 2 adorable little boys! You guys have accomplished a lot!
WOW! That poem was so great! Now I'm going to have to think of something to top it for your 100th anniversary!
And, 10 years? I love you both. So much.
Post a Comment