Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hangin' Out




These two boys are always together, already great buds. The other day Davey was asleep and Dave brought Charlie along with him to run an errand and give me a break. It was the first time I had been home without Charlie here. When Davey woke up, he was poking around my room, looking in the swing and the bassinet. I figured he was thinking of playing in them like usual but he turned to me with a concerned look of confusion asking, "Where's Charlie?" It's nice that he shows such interest and concern for his brother.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Cute!

Just wait until they start sneaking each other out of "time out's" behind your back . . . or helping the other get junk food from a higher ground . . .

I love the home depot craft days! That is a great idea for daddy/son bonding time.

ANd I am impatiently waiting to see pics of the new addition! (You know how I love furniture!)

Harmony said...

Oh my gosh! I didn't even recognize Charlie in thiese pictures! I was like, "who is that baby with Davey?" How DARE he grow up so fast! My goodness! That's just crazy! But crazy CUTE! What dolls.