Monday, May 14, 2012

Lately

I am so behind in blogging. Here's a couple recent photos...

A few months ago, I found a little lizard in my bedroom. Freaked me out! Of course, Dave was out of town and I had to deal with it myself. I put a cup over it and put a weight on it, but somehow it got out. It was a pretty tiny thing so I don't know how it managed it, but it did. Anyway, a couple days ago, I found this in my bathroom...

 !!! Ick! I don't even like looking at this picture. 
But he probably kept us more bug-free while he was here.


Cute little Henry. 10 months old now, getting a ride from Daddy.

Davey is really enjoying soccer lately. The school we used to take him to (Arsenal) moved to a field further away, so we switched him to one at The British School of Bahrain right across the street. I don't think its as good of a program, but it is so much cheaper and still nearby, so I'm happy. I don't think Davey cares. His buddy Logan is taking it with him still.

Aren't they cute? 

Henry on his first little mall ride. He wasn't sure what to think. 

The weather has really heated up around here lately (113 F today and its only mid May) so there's not much to do outside the house other than swim or go to the mall (they all have extravagant -and expensive- play areas). We've been mostly opting for swimming and this weekend Davey was complaining that he wanted to do something "outside a compound," so we headed to the mall.

The boys enjoying a double-decker bus ride together.

No comments: