Friday, September 10, 2010

One More Summer Post

Now that I'm feeling motivated to get caught up on blogging again, I found some hidden summer pictures and I can't resist posting them. I end up taking so many pictures when we're at the cottage I guess because there aren't many distractions. Just focusing on the here and now :)

Davey really got into playing croquet and is pretty decent at it for a four year old. We now have a set in Bahrain and it gets pretty regular use.

Touring the recently de-comissioned Ice Breaker Mackinac was really impressive!

We took a lake tour of Harbor Springs on a beautiful old wooden boat, the Pointer. The boys loved playing with Hot Wheels cars around this table. Luckily the captain didn't mind.

A lighthouse on the lake

It was a gorgeous day and wonderful ride until Davey lost his favorite car in the depths of the lake. He cried for hours.

Carrie and Katie are so fun and always trying to make the kids laugh.

The boys had no trouble joining in the silly fun.


Pretty view from the cottage window

A family picture after lunch with GiGi Featherly at the Midland Country Club

And that's all folks! (Until I find that download cord... :)

No comments: