Thursday, May 20, 2010

Chit-Chat

Like every mother of their own child, I find Charlie's little voice to be so very darling. He is talking all the time and I love to hear it. His vocabulary is expanding all the time. It's so hard to catch him talking on video, but here is a little attempt we made a couple weeks ago...



Now that Charlie's watched this as I'm posting it, he's running around saying, "Cookies please!" over and over... good thing I don't keep them on hand because I would have a hard time resisting that sweet little voice. Also, I guess he takes after me in the sweet tooth department as my mom was just reminding me how one of my first sentences at his same age was, "Tookies, Grandma!"

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Oh my. That was SOO cute! I love how Charlie couldn't stay still. What a little bugger!