I probably should have chosen a better night to take this picture - I really do try hard to make sure my children eat healthy, well-balanced meals - but, a pizza night is when it occured to me to take the pic so this is how it happened.
So why this (not so) lovely pizza pic? To showcase my children's eating habits. At this point, both children were done eating and, as is typical, Charlie out-ate Davey. Charlie's plate is on the left (he ate his veggies) and Davey's on the left (he will eat them, just not on pizza).
3 comments:
Unfortunately, this is all too typical of that age! It always makes me laugh and wonder how the older child can keep growing on so little food. But somehow they do!
ha ha, well, don't feel bad. We feed Megan greasy pizza with NO veggies on the side...
:)
Aubrey can out eat Alyssa any time... any meal... even if she's just eaten a full meal. I'm hoping its just a few month long growth spurt.
Post a Comment