Pretty much either every Saturday or Sunday we spend here involves a trip to Magic Planet, the children's play area in City Centre mall. Davey is always begging to go to this Chuck-E-Cheese-like entertainment area. If Daddy is along (on Saturdays), he will take them into the ball area while I get some shopping done (grocery stores are in the malls here). If I have them myself (on Sundays), I take them in the climbing gym area and we pass an hour or two. A bundle of money can be spent here very easily, so Davey can go on one big ride and he and Charlie share a small one. I was very surprised when he wanted to try this one (this kid is by no means a dare-devil)...
...but he loves it and goes on it every time now!
It is so fun to see his huge smile and hear his laughter as he enjoys the thrill. Plus he looks so small and cute in the big chairs.
2 comments:
That's a great picture of Davey and his grin! I can't believe he likes those things -- I don't think I would. :)
yes! he is so small and cute in the big chairs! I'll bet everyone who sees him thinks so, too!
Post a Comment