
I am so excited to welcome Megan Roberts as the newest member of our family! She was born on October 8th, at 6 lb 5 oz and 19 in. Harmony and Jared were ecstatic to bring home their long-awaited baby girl from the hospital two days later. We are all so happy for them and know they will have more love and joy (and challenge, too :) in the years to come than they imagined! Read the beautiful story of her adoption on Harmony's blog here.
We were so lucky to be able to go meet her last weekend - it was so fun and I'll be blogging about it soon!
2 comments:
That's terrific! I am so glad for them.
That is awesome! And she is a DARLING little girl.
ps- I don't think my blog was picking up your updates... I'm gonna have to catch up!
Post a Comment