Call me indulgent, but since the actual day of Davey's birthday wasn't busy with preparations for a party, I asked Dave to stay home from work so we could spend the day with Davey doing the things he loves.
First, I took Davey to Panera Bread for breakfast. He picked out a poppy seed muffin/cake and couldn't resist just picking up the whole thing and diving in...

... and had no idea how silly and cute he looked with a face full
of powdered sugar :)
Next, Dave took him to jump at Pump It Up (the other thing he asked to do for his birthday party that I chose not to do). They invited MacKenzie and her mom since they weren't able to make it to the party.

Not a great picture, but the two had a grand time jumping around.
Next, Charlie and I met them at Chick-fil-A for lunch and then it was home to open more presents!
He got so many fun and cool toys from all of his loving family that he has been so happily playing with ever since. The one we were most excited to give him, however, was... a bike!


He loved his first bike ride!
(Dave has since fixed the seat so he doesn't have to ride so funny.)
After a rest (naps are scarce these days), it was off to another party, but not for him. Our good friends' son Jared has the same birthday as Davey.
Happy Birthday boys!!



No comments:
Post a Comment