Since we've been home, we've had a lot of fun reconnecting with all the friends we'd missed.
It's been fun to get back into the pools and nice that Charlie enjoys it more now too. We swim 2-3 days per week...

Davey and his nursery buds
Does this not just look like summer? Ahhh...
It's so nice to have Mendy and Ryan just down the street. We often fill the late afternoon hours when kids are getting cranky and husbands aren't home yet with visits back and forth to each others' homes. Davey loves it when Ryan comes over and brings his wagon.

He also loves to share his "yum-yums" (puffs)

I love my double stroller and so do the kids!
Davey and Ryan have mostly been the ones to interact since we've known them, but now that Charlie's getting a little older, its fun to see him interacting with Ryan more...

Ryan checking out Charlie playing

Charlie checking out Ryan
Davey has been able to attend some church camps with MacKenzie this summer, which he's really enjoyed (except an over-zealous tiger during a play that scared him terribly). One day we got to have MacKenzie hang out with us all day...

I thought they just looked so cute in their pjs
(hers were so cute and girlie - I hope I get to dress a girl someday...)

After I picked them up from the camp we met
Laetitia and Lena at Chick-fil-A for lunch
It's been so fun hanging out more with Charlotte and MacKenzie with them home for the summer; we're going to miss them when school starts again!
We also finally returned the favor from way back before Charlie was born and watch the Griffeth kids for a morning. Everything went very well, but boy was it exhausting watching 4 kids! I have a new appreciation for the effort of mothers of 4!

Charlie and Jared really enjoyed each others' company

And Lauren and Davey had a blast (though by the end
they needed a little down-time)
They were so funny while they were eating lunch, trying to entertain Jared...
We're so grateful to have so many good friends!

2 comments:
That peek-a-boo video made me chuckle. The bouncgin up and down, and the repeated words, I don't know it was just really funny!
I love how you updated your side pictures of Davey and Charlie. Those boys are so darling!
Cute!
I'm so glad you guys have so many wonderful friends out there! I can see why you'd never want to leave!
Post a Comment