Dave left the day after Thankgiving for 2 weeks to Houston. Luckily I had the forethought (unlike me these days :) to decorate the Christmas Tree before he left or I knew it wouldn't happen until he returned, which wouldn't be very fun for the kids to not have it up very long. It was so nice to have the tree up longer and get the feeling of the Christmas season going. Especially since the sand and sun here don't lend themselves very well to feeling like Christmas for this Michigan girl.
D & C had fun decorating their own little tree Grandma & Grandpa Paulson gave them a few years ago
Dave was gone for two local holidays, so to keep ourselves busy, we planned a little cookie decorating party and invited our friends the Matlocks, Kings and Custers.
Sheldon helping Charlie decorate. He and his wife, Connie, were huge helps to me with the boys, especially at church, when Dave was gone.
With Dalia & Mallory
Nonnie & the King children
Someone snapped this of Davey... I think it makes him look so old!
No comments:
Post a Comment